Note: Candidate must be comfortable to work in fix overnight shift – 11:30 PM to 7:30 PM EST + weekend work + 2 days weekdays off
· Must have Fluency in English and Korean language.
· Must be able to Read, Write & Speak Korean language.
· MS Office skills and Excel (functions, pivots, data analysis).
· Experience with social network or Social Media Platform.
· Internet savvy.
· Curious and willing to contribute with ideas.
· Quick learning and understanding of complex processes.
Detailed Role & Responsibilities:
· Good Analytical & Coordination skills are essential.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Strong keyboard skills.
· Committed and discrete about the content.
· Accountable for the success and quality of the process
· Ensures that the process is followed correctly in Service Operations
· Help improve the defined processes as we create more automation and gather information
· Ability to learn to work with customer internal tools
· Agent will also be trusted to maintain a high degree of confidentiality while meeting strict deadlines
· Flexible to work in assigned shift timings as per process requirements
Educational Requirement: Graduate