Why work for us?
Are you a forward-thinking individual who wants to work at the cutting-edge of technology? Do you want to join a winning organization that is pioneering digital transformation around the globe? This is your opportunity to join the Flybits team today! Named by LinkedIn Top Startups and Canadian Innovation Exchange Top 10 as one of the hottest high-growth global companies to work for in the country, Flybits enables our customers in financial services to provide hyper-personalized experiences through the power of data science and context-aware computing. Some of our recent accomplishments include:
· Canada’s Top 50 Fintech Companies by Digital Finance Institute
· 2019 Technology Fast 50™ award winner by Deloitte Canada
· LinkedIn Top 15 Startup
· Canadian Innovation Exchange Top 10
What is the opportunity?
What is the opportunity?
We’re looking for a marketing content writer that can bring the Flybits story to life, from the strategic - high level messaging that will resonate with our prospects, stakeholders, and the media, to the tactical - ideating, creating, and developing thought-leading content that tells our story. The content you produce is so valuable that it can solve problems on its own.
You possess several years of experience writing content for a B2B technology SaaS company and have strong experience in growing a company’s brand, increasing awareness, and driving inbound demand through valuable and insightful content.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and other internal stakeholders to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to increase the visibility of Flybits & support demand generation
- Leverage market data, internal data, and trending topics to generate relevant ideas and topics for content creation for lead generation and SEO programs
- Contribute to the content experience strategy by utilizing qualitative and quantitative research
- Create a broad range of engaging content across multiple channels, that resonates with different personas and targets different stages of the buying cycle (blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, website pages, etc.).
- Write shorter-form copy/content as needed to support social media, nurture campaigns, public relations, etc. in order to further the Flybits brand.
- Develop, research and proofread to ensure all public-facing content is high quality and accurate.
- Implement and follow a thorough content production process that includes a comprehensive process including, but not limited to, sourcing and interviewing subject matter experts
- Plan and successfully deliver key projects, materials and partnerships including webinars, podcasts, and speaking engagements.
- Master the Flybits voice, from short pithy headlines and social media posts to longer-form written content that highlights the value of our platform.
What you need to succeed
- Excellent writer and storyteller; ability to generate creative, impactful ideas & content
- Strong ability to research, listen, & interview
- Previous experience writing in different tones with content targeted to different personas
- A passion for writing about technology, Marketing, and digital
- Understanding of inbound marketing and SEO best practices and how to apply them to our on-page content, including content categorization and structure, content development, distribution, and measurement
- Organized, detail-oriented, and committed to deadlines, but flexible in a changing environment
- Experience in implementing best practices for sales copy, content strategy and the management of social media platforms are assets
- Experience using content management systems (such as WordPress)
- Excellent English writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Detail-oriented strong organizational, prioritization, and project management skills
- Self-starter who can work easily without supervision
- 5+ years of experience writing content for at a B2B technology SaaS company
- University degree or college diploma in Marketing, Advertising, Journalism and/or Communications
- A passion for research in order to deliver factual and high-impact content
- Capable of breaking apart long-form content into bite-sized chunks for promotional purposes
What do we offer?
- Time when you need it: generous vacation policy (plus we close for the last week in December)
- Various social events to connect with your team members
- Annual retreats, hackathons, and lunch ‘n learns
- Monthly office socials and pub nights
- Weekly build-your-own breakfast and lunch bars
- Daily healthy snacks and drinks (Don’t worry, we have chips too!)
- Your choice between Mac and PC to customize your work station
- Game room with ping pong and chess etc.
- Community volunteer opportunities
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking company surrounded by a collaborative team of innovative thinker
- A rewarding career path with diverse and global opportunities for professional development
- A competitive compensation and benefits package: 100% Employer paid health and dental benefits for regular, full-time employees
- Internal training to support your growth and enhance your skills: generous learning and development budget for our employees to attend conferences, classes and other events
Flybits empowers enterprises to connect with their customers more meaningfully through micro-personalized experiences, powered by contextual data. Flybits aggregates disparate sources of relevant public and proprietary data without technical hassle, enabling Fortune 500 organizations to build sophisticated and evolving customer engagement programs with ease. Leveraging unique and patent-protected AI and machine learning capabilities, experiences created through Flybits become increasingly effective in delivering success. From driving product awareness to offering virtual concierge-style services, enterprises across the globe are using Flybits to add significant value to the lives of their customers and preparing themselves for the new data economy.
Flybits is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Employment, recognition and advancement at Flybits are based solely on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We provide equal opportunity regardless of race (though currently we hire only humans), color, gender, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, age, religious affiliation (or lack thereof), sexual preference or orientation (or lack thereof), pregnancy status, medical condition, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will also make all reasonable accommodations to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and similar Canadian, State, and Provincial disability laws.