As a Content Writer within the Marketing team, you will use your talents to grab the interest of our audiences, answer key questions through the customer journey and build authority for our brand. You have experience writing across the marketing mix and are highly empathetic, always writing through the lens of what’s in it for the reader. You are insatiably curious and love to dig in to better understand topics that are new to you. Since you know the rules of grammar inside and out, you can spot an error a mile away. But your grammatical know-how also means you’re comfortable bending the rules for maximum impact. You show grace under pressure in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment—consistently meeting deadlines is something you pride yourself on. You’re a master collaborator, but equally comfortable with the solitude that comes from immersing yourself in the act of writing to get it done.
IF YOU ENJOY:
- Learning from the best. Our leaders support us, develop us and help us become our best. Our open door and transparent culture nurtures everyone to build their career and develop their skills.
- Working in a modern workplace. We are fast-paced, constantly evolving, and flexible to change. We love our work, but we also love our lives outside of work and Axonify supports this balance.
- Collaborating. We believe our ideas are better together and we encourage trust, respect and authenticity to support each other. The Axonifam collectively celebrates successes and learns from each other to be even better.
- Being Bold. If you like to challenge convention and be tenacious in the face of uncertainty, Axonify is the place to balance never giving up but respecting when to let go.
- Getting It Done. We work hard through perseverance and taking ownership, but because of our phenomenal positive attitude, we ALWAYS have fun along the way.
YOU’LL BE SUCCESSFUL AT:
- Writing original content to support Axonify’s demand generation and brand awareness goals (including articles, blog posts, case studies, eBooks, white papers, web copy, video scripts, email copy, ghostwritten byline articles, social copy, and more)
- Researching the background facts necessary to support short- and long-form content development
- Ensuring all content is on-brief and fits seamlessly with design
- Working with our in-house creative designer and external creative partners to build complementary visuals that bring your words to life
- Ensuring all content reflects Axonify’s brand personality, driving consistency in style, quality, and tone of voice
- Working closely with fellow members of the Integrated Marketing Services team to ensure processes and workflows run smoothly in order to meet deadlines
- Various other duties as required to support the Axonifam.
BECAUSE YOU BRING:
- University degree in English, Communications or Journalism
- 5+ years writing/marketing experience in a B2B environment
- A solid understanding of current marketing practices and programs
- A passion for authoring compelling stories that will bring the Axonify brand to life and grab the attention of prospective customers
- Excellent writing, editing, interviewing and proofreading skills
- Proven ability to thrive and meet deadlines in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Collaborates with marketing Program Managers to understand target audience personas and create relevant content to support go-to-market strategies
- Works closely with other members of the Integrated Marketing Services team to contribute content ideas and strategies in response to briefs from program managers and other internal groups
- Partners with members of the Integrated Marketing Services team to understand content marketing results and make adjustments necessary to drive program success
- Proofreads the work of others on the marketing team, as required, to ensure high-quality, error-free final deliverables
WHO WE ARE:
We believe that a great attitude leads to great results, and are looking for people who are bold, tenacious, like to have fun and get it done. We’ve been recognized as a Great Place to Work and we’re proud of the numerous awards won for workplace culture and technology innovation. Our modern learning solution is trusted by global leaders to make sure their frontline employees remember to do the things that matter most to the business. It delivers focused, bite-sized bursts of information in the way humans learn best, wrapped in an adaptive, engaging experience that fits right into the workflow.
HOW TO APPLY:
Are you ready to start your career with us? Apply today so we can connect with you to learn more.