Athenian Group is a full-service placement agency providing Professional Technical Recruitment, Staffing and Payroll services to Canada’s top Consulting, Engineering, Manufacturing and Construction companies.
Our focus is on providing businesses with the highest quality of worker for both contract and permanent staff positions.
Our client, is a leading engineering, procurement, construction company with expertise in oil sands, refining, petrochemicals and pipeline projects.
Currently we are recruiting for an Edmonton, AB Based;
6 Month Contract Intermediate / Senior AutoPlant Piping Designer
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- 5+ years of piping design experience using AutoPlant a Must
- Updating AutoPlant Models
- Flow Meters / Flanges
- Technical Diploma in Piping Design/ Drafting
- Must be familiar with national and local mechanical/ piping design codes and standards.
- Communicate with clients and consultants concerning specific design issues.
- Provide technical guidance to team members.
- Preparation of piping drawings including P&IDs, plot plans, equipment layouts and general piping arrangement drawings utilizing 2D and 3D CAD Software
- Experience working on Oil Sands Projects, Refineries, Upgraders, Oil and Gas and petro-chemicals projects.
If you or someone you know is interested in this position please contact;
Jason Wahl - Managing Partner
Athenian Group Ltd.
403 – 969 – 9962
877 – 596 – 5522
205 – 5th Avenue SW, Suite #3300