Job Title: Contract Sales Coordinator
Job Summary: Administrative support for Contract sales and Customer Service.
Essential Job Functions:
Order entry, processing and management
- Entry, processing and reconciliation of standard and non-standard sales orders.
- Data entry into salesforce.com and Navision - focus on data accuracy.
- Review contracts and Terms and Conditions, delivery terms, booking, billing address, ship to address
- Review Import/Export compliance criteria in relation to Terms and Conditions
- Order and project issue coordination - Confirm that orders are accurate and complete, and any order conflicts or issues are resolved together with the appropriate parties
- Support Integration team – Creation/initiation of LOR (order received, initiate the process and book order)
- Create and run reports on order/process quality and efficiency metrics
- Monitor trends over time
- Record and escalate any systemic order/process issues.
- Work with purchasing agents on customer side.
- Assist with contacting customers regarding shipping dates/changes and special shipping arrangements for standard orders. Update orders to reflect new ship dates
- Customer Allegiance – Own process for gathering CAS, or equivalent data
- Manage survey templates and content
- Ensure surveys are initiated in a timely fashion
- Provide regular reports to stakeholders – Sales, Service, Operations and Marketing
Internal business processes
- Validation process for integrated system asset data. Ensure info is captured correctly - serial numbers, warranty start and expiry date, etc.
- Coordinate NDA’s and contract filing.
- Ensure a backup exists for key for daily functions and this is communicated to relevant stakeholders
Service contract support
- Perform order entry for Service contracts
- Work together with relevant Apps, Service and Procurement team members to create and operate system for obtaining service contract pricing from third parties
- Create service contract quote
- Work closely with Field Service team on T&M quotes
- Act as a back-up for contract sales during vacation, busy periods, etc.
- University Degree or College Diploma in administrative/office studies, or equivalent experience in administrative duties, preferably in a high tech industry
- 3+ years’ experience in a complex business environment
- Experience with quality systems and ISO 9001 compliance a benefit
- Maintain high sensitivity to confidential information
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills with the ability to problem solve
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organisation
- Proficient on PC software applications including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience with CRM software – Salesforce.com preferred
- Experience with ERP systems – Navision preferred, SAP nice to have
- Strong information processing and workflow skills
- Strong team player with positive relationship building skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all employee responsibilities, duties and/or skills required of all personnel so classified.