ARE YOU A CONTROLLER WITH REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCE LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE? Our client is looking for a bright individual to join the team.
About the Company
Our client is an award-winning builder in the GTA that develops mixed-use, high rise, and low rise buildings.
Why Work Here
- The company is continuously growing and doing well
- Gain exposure to all facets of the industry
- Collaborative environment, everyone is treated equally
About the Opportunity
- Design the initial ownership structuring of projects and partnerships
- Produce and analyze cash-flow projections for projects from conception to closing
- Manage equity draws for project ownership entities, partnerships, and joint ventures
- Provide monthly financial analysis of projects and operations to the internal executive team
- Prepare quarterly reports on projects with financial statements to be distributed to investors and partners
- Manage the monthly construction draw process with the project cost consultant and construction lender; direct, monitor and manage the invoice payables of projects
- Conduct reconciliation of all project accounts
- 5+ years of related working experience in real estate
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
$100,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #22459..
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.