Terms of Employment:
Permanent, Full Time
$14.50 Hourly, for 40.00 Hours per week
Anticipated Start Date:
As soon as possible
No formal education is required
Several years of experience as a cook are required
Written and Spoken English is required
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Prepare and cook special meals when required by customers.
- Train, schedule and supervise kitchen staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Oversee kitchen operations to ensure the delivery of uplifting cuisine and liaise
- executive and sous chef to maintain efficient kitchen operations
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment, estimate food requirements and costs and order them as needed.
- Executive daily food preparation and task lists
- Clean and inspect kitchen and work areas to ensure a high level of cleanliness.
- Maintain food safety standards
Oral communication, Working with others, Problem solving, Decision making, Job task planning and Organizing
648039 BC LTD DBA Roxyburger
How to Apply:
NO WALK IN’S OR PHONE CALLS PLEASE