2469742 Ontario Inc. O/A The Indian Sweet House
Number of Positions:
Unit#17-545 Steeles Ave W, Brampton, ON L6Y 4E7
$15.00-$18.00 per hour; The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
None; Other than normal employer EI and CPP contributions
2 weeks per year
Hours of Work:
35.0-40.0 Hours a week.
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Prepare and cook Indian Curries, vegetarian & non- vegetarian dishes as per menu and ensure taste of food is maintained
- Maintain records of food costs, consumption, sales and inventory
- Analyze operating costs and other data
- Requisition food and kitchen supplies
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas and ensure that all ingredients & kitchen adhere to our safety standards and health standards.
- Estimate food requirements and costs and ensure there are adequate supplies for the forthcoming orders
- Monitor ongoing kitchen operations
Specific Job Requirements
- Minimum 1-year of cooking experience in Indian Dishes
- Completion of Secondary School is required
- Demonstration and experience of use of standard concepts and practices in handling/rotating food supplies
How to Apply:
By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org