Denny's has been proudly serving local customers for over 40 years, and we are continuing to grow with the right people! With over 50 restaurants across Canada, you need not look any further than your local Denny's to understand the secret of its success: employees who enjoy flexible hours, benefit programs, competitive wages, a fun-filled atmosphere, and opportunities to grow.
- Daily tip out
- Medical Insurance (Full Time Employees)
- Dental Insurance (Full Time Employees)
- Life Insurance (Full Time Employees)
- All employee discounts with Revelstoke Resort, YYOGA, TELUS, Rogers Mobile, Dell, Kal Tire, Soft Moc, Frazer Way RV, Park n Fly, Serta Mattresses, and more!
The Cook prepares and presents food following the company menu, food specifications, and timing standards. They adhere to all federal, provincial, and local food handling regulations.
Duties and Accountabilities:
- Presents food to servers in a timely manner while maintaining a very high quality product for the customer.
- Maintains food safety and follows food safe procedures.
- Adheres to recipes, portion sizes, and plate presentation to meet the Brand Standards.
- Must be able to lift and carry supplies and equipment up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to read tickets, recipes and product specifications
- Some cooking experience required
- Must have verbal and written proficiency in the English language
- Must be able to stand and walk duration of a 4 or 8 hour shift
- Must be able to work with all Denny's menu products
Submission of resume does not guarantee an interview or an actual transfer. Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, provided they meet the minimal requirements of the applicable skills required. You must be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply as the employer does not have a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) that would support a foreign worker. Applications will not be accepted via email or in person. We thank all applicants for their interest in Career opportunities with Dencan Restaurants Inc., however, only those applicants we wish to interview will receive a reply to their application.**
**ABSOLUTELY NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE**
Dencan Restaurants Inc is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Dencan Restaurants Inc does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, provincial or local laws. Dencan Restaurants Inc. takes seriously its obligations under the Human Rights Code.