Ivanhoé Cambridge develops and invests in high-quality real estate properties, projects and companies that are shaping the urban fabric in dynamic cities around the world. It does so responsibly, with a long-term view to generate optimal, risk-adjusted returns. Ivanhoé Cambridge is committed to creating living spaces that foster the well-being of people and communities, while reducing its environmental footprint.
Vertically integrated in Canada, Ivanhoé Cambridge invests internationally alongside strategic partners and major real estate funds that are leaders in their markets. Through subsidiaries and partnerships, the Company holds interests in more than 1,000 buildings, primarily in the residential, office, retail, industrial and logistics sectors. Ivanhoé Cambridge held more than C$60 billion in assets as at June 30, 2018, and is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (cdpq.com), one of Canada’s leading institutional fund managers. For more information: ivanhoecambridge.com.
Department: Laurier Québec, Place Ste-Foy & Édifice Price
Position type: Salaried
The Coordinator, Administration’s primary responsibility is to assist the Property Manager in supervising day-to-day shopping centre operations as well as various administrative duties. The incumbent is also tasked with the following:
- Analyze, monitor and carefully control quality of service with regard to service calls involving office and retail tenants;
- Maintain high-quality business relationships with administrative representatives of office tenants, retailers and internal departments;
- Visit properties on a regular basis to ensure that everything is in order and interact with various team members to address specific circumstances;
- Check, enforce and monitor contractual obligations, lease provisions and building procedures;
- Provide supervision and oversee training and development of assigned staff. Conduct annual performance reviews and ensure established objectives and career development plans are on track;
- Help administer emergency measures and serve as a member of the emergency crew;
- Negotiate and manage antenna leases;
- Administer tenant violations and general enquiries;
- Follow up on company standards and procedures for accounts receivable and payable;
- Prepare analysis for accounts receivables and indicate the implementation plans;
- Collaborate in monthly reports production;
- Be the resource person for any information relevant to billing such as questions coming from the Accounting department;
- Oversee permanent warehouse spaces;
- Take part in the budgeting process;
- Assist with analyzing revenue variances for each property;
- Generate monthly reports, including accounts receivable;
- Prepare files on disputes and initiate contact with the legal department;
- Supervise the fiscal year-end process;
- Ensure compliance with the accounts payable schedule;
- Assist the Property Manager with special projects.
- University Degree, Business major preferred;
- Two to three years of experience in a similar position;
- Experience in commercial real estate is an asset;
- Must possess exceptional managerial, leadership, communication and customer service skills;
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel);
- Ability to effectively balance multiple priorities;
- Team spirit and commitment to continuous quality improvement;
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills; self-motivated and self-directed;
- Fluency in written and spoken French and English.
If you are interested in this challenge, please submit your resume.
You have everything to gain!
When you join the Ivanhoé Cambridge team, you are eligible for employment benefits and a pension plan that are among the best in the industry. Our many health and wellness programs encourage you to balance your work and personal lives and fulfil your desire for social involvement, while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. At Ivanhoé Cambridge, you will have many opportunities to develop your skills and thrive professionally, in Canada or elsewhere in the world. Our initiatives aimed at creating an exceptional working environment that inspires our employees to give the best of themselves elevated Ivanhoé Cambridge into the ranks of 100 Top Employers in Canada.