Ivanhoé Cambridge develops and invests in high-quality real estate properties, projects and companies that are shaping the urban fabric in dynamic cities around the world. It does so responsibly, with a view to generate long-term performance. Ivanhoé Cambridge is committed to creating living spaces that foster the well-being of people and communities, while reducing its environmental footprint.
Vertically integrated in Canada, Ivanhoé Cambridge invests internationally alongside strategic partners and major real estate funds that are leaders in their markets. Through subsidiaries and partnerships, the Company holds interests in more than 1,000 buildings, primarily in the industrial and logistics, office, residential and retail sectors. Ivanhoé Cambridge held close to C$65 billion in real estate assets as at December 31, 2018 and is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (cdpq.com), one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers. For more information: ivanhoecambridge.com.
Department: 1000 Gauchetière – Bureau
Position type : Salaried
The incumbent is responsible for regularly monitoring tenant satisfaction levels, carrying out various tasks related to building operations and controlling the quality of the services offered by select providers. He or she also assists the immediate supervisor in carrying out designated tasks. Main duties include:
Tenant and occupant experience:
- Establish and maintain lines of communication with retail and office tenants. Plan regular visits and check-ins, adapted to the needs of each tenant, to keep tabs on their satisfaction levels;
- For any incidents that affect tenants’ operations, act as the liaison between tenants and building services;
- Coordinate with various departments, service providers and tenants involved to respond to tenant complaints. Keep tenants abreast of the corrective measures undertaken and ensure matters are resolved to the satisfaction of all parties, and in a timely manner;
- Coordinate invoicing for housekeeping tenants’ requests for additional services;
- Issue tenant notices and announcements as needed;
- Coordinate visits with the Office leasing team;
- Perform inspections of vacant premises on a regular basis.
Quality and upkeep of premises:
- Supervise contracts for housekeeping, artwork cleaning (in the lobby), pest control and waste removal services. Ensure contract specifications meet quality standards and validate supplier invoices;
- According to the standard of housekeeping contract, inspect common areas, rented offices, including parking facilities; coordinate the necessary corrective action to maintain/improve the quality and cleanliness of the overall environment; prepare inspection reports for the supplier and management team;
- Coordinate cleaning services in preparation for the arrival of new tenants and ready vacated premises for retenanting without delay once the tenants have left;
- Develop, sell, prepare quotations and coordinate additional maintenance services for tenants;
- Process and close all service calls related to housekeeping for invoicing purposes;
- Prepare purchase orders for suppliers’ invoices for housekeeping and waste removal services.
Sustainable development and security:
- Provide assistance and active support for the Administrator, Client Relations, in the implementation of environmental initiatives and certification renewals (LEED, BOMA BEST and others) and see to the enforcement of these standards;
- Compile and issue recycling and composting statistics;
- In collaboration with the Security team, participate in the building’s emergency measures and enforce safety standards and procedures;
- Carry out any other related tasks requested by the immediate supervisor.
- College diploma in administration, university diploma or other relevant training;
- Four to five years of relevant experience in service contract administration, complaints management, property management, customer service and/or project management;
- Proven ability to establish and maintain strong business relationships;
- Team-oriented and committed to continuous quality improvement;
- Self-motivated with excellent organizational, planning and multitasking skills;
- Interest in and ability to work with financial data;
- Excellent spoken and written English and French;
- Proficiency in MS Office suite et knowledge of JDE system, an asset.
If you are interested in this challenge, please submit your resume.
You have everything to gain!
When you join the Ivanhoé Cambridge team, you are eligible for employment benefits and a pension plan that are among the best in the industry. Our many health and wellness programs encourage you to balance your work and personal lives and fulfil your desire for social involvement, while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. At Ivanhoé Cambridge, you will have many opportunities to develop your skills and thrive professionally, in Canada or elsewhere in the world. Our initiatives aimed at creating an exceptional working environment that inspires our employees to give the best of themselves elevated Ivanhoé Cambridge into the ranks of 100 Top Employers in Canada.