Ivanhoé Cambridge develops and invests in high-quality real estate properties, projects and companies that are shaping the urban fabric in dynamic cities around the world. It does so responsibly, with a view to generate long-term performance. Ivanhoé Cambridge is committed to creating living spaces that foster the well-being of people and communities, while reducing its environmental footprint.
Vertically integrated in Canada, Ivanhoé Cambridge invests internationally alongside strategic partners and major real estate funds that are leaders in their markets. Through subsidiaries and partnerships, the Company holds interests in more than 1,000 buildings, primarily in the industrial and logistics, office, residential and retail sectors. Ivanhoé Cambridge held close to C$65 billion in real estate assets as at December 31, 2018 and is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (cdpq.com), one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers. For more information: ivanhoecambridge.com.
Department : Marketing & Innovation
Position type : 14-month contract
Ivanhoé Cambridge owns and manages a network of shopping centres across Canada. Accordingly, as part of its Shopper Marketing team focusing on this Canadian retail platform, Ivanhoé Cambridge is hiring a Coordinator, Marketing Campaign Performance.
The selected candidate will be responsible for helping our retail properties plan, launch, manage and measure their local campaigns that ultimately encourage shoppers to increase their engagement with their local shopping centres and Ivanhoe Cambridge to build its strategically important Shopper Database. As such, this role involves acting as a project coordinator to ensure that all stakeholders at the client (shopping centre or external retailers and/or partners) and within the Shopper Marketing team are aware of a campaign’s objectives, scopes and associated deadlines for key deliverables (from setting up platforms to scheduling digital ads) and any change in scope. Additionally, the candidate will take on an analyst role as s/he guides stakeholders through post-mortem activities. During initial campaign brief discussions, the candidate will be responsible for advising the properties with best practices and go-to-market options in terms of tools, media channels & platforms to maximize shopper engagement. Likewise, the successful candidate will be responsible for producing end-of-campaign post-mortem reports for internal stakeholders, highlighting key learnings and success stories that could have an impact on future Marketing activations.
We’re looking for a dynamic, highly motivated individual with a great sense of creativity, a strong analytical mind, solid judgement, and with an in depth understanding of Digital Marketing best practices. Reporting to the Manager of Shopper Data, this role requires the development of a strong working relationship with the broader Shopper Marketing team and, notably, with each shopping Centre’s Marketing team.
Main duties include:
Guide and advise clients (Shopping Centre Marketing teams + external retailer/partner marketing teams) in all planning and scoping activities required for digital campaigns. These activities include:
Gathering client’s business and campaign requirements
- Identifying clear KPIs and customized “measurements of success” for each campaign
- Building a detailed shopper engagement plan across social media, email, website, mobile app and digital advertising disciplines
- Establishing clear project deliverables and project roadmaps
- Support the execution and delivery of the campaign with all Shopper Marketing team-members against the pre-established project roadmap
- Lead all campaign measurement and reporting activities, including the delivery of detailed post-mortem reports that outlined the campaigns successes and areas of improvement for future campaigns
- Help the larger Shopper Marketing team ideate, design and deliver new shopper-facing pilots designed to engage and measure shopper engagement (e.g. a “Rewards” program)
- Support the Senior Director, Shopper Marketing, in designing and evolving the Shopper Marketing roadmap as per evolving customer insight and campaign engagement rates. This responsibility will be shared with the Shopper Data Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relation, Interactive, Communications or Digital discipline;
- 2 or more years direct experience in a Marketing coordinator, project management, product manager or business analyst role;
- Experience with marketing in the field of retail, shopping centres, fashion industry or real estate is an asset;
- Proven ability for post-mortem analysis;
- Experience using Google Analytics and data visualization software a strong asset;
- A strong passion for identifying and testing new opportunities to improve customer engagement;
- Proficient computer skills using Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel);
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive attitude – online and offline communication skills;
- Excellent communication and proven presentation skills;
- Detail oriented and well organized;
- Strong project and time management;
- Bilingualism (French - English) a must.
If you are interested in this challenge, please submit your resume.
You have everything to gain!
When you join the Ivanhoé Cambridge team, you are eligible for employment benefits and a pension plan that are among the best in the industry. Our many health and wellness programs encourage you to balance your work and personal lives and fulfil your desire for social involvement, while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. At Ivanhoé Cambridge, you will have many opportunities to develop your skills and thrive professionally, in Canada or elsewhere in the world. Our initiatives aimed at creating an exceptional working environment that inspires our employees to give the best of themselves elevated Ivanhoé Cambridge into the ranks of 100 Top Employers in Canada.