Ivanhoé Cambridge develops and invests in high-quality real estate properties, projects and companies that are shaping the urban fabric in dynamic cities around the world. It does so responsibly, with a view to generate long-term performance. Ivanhoé Cambridge is committed to creating living spaces that foster the well-being of people and communities, while reducing its environmental footprint.
Ivanhoé Cambridge invests internationally alongside strategic partners and major real estate funds that are leaders in their markets. Through subsidiaries and partnerships, the Company holds interests in more than 1,000 buildings, primarily in the industrial and logistics, office, residential and retail sectors. Ivanhoé Cambridge held close to C$64 billion in real estate assets as at December 31, 2019 and is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (cdpq.com), one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers. For more information: ivanhoecambridge.com.
Department : Strategic Marketing, Office, North America
Position type : Salaried
Reporting to the Senior Advisor, Strategic Marketing, the Coordinator, Strategic Marketing, directly supports the efforts of the entire centre of expertise by implementing strategies and programs for the Office, North America.
- Plan and coordinate activities for the occupants of Montréal office buildings, based on the annual plan, to ensure compliance with the budget, timeline and mandate, and act as the lead person on site during these events;
- Develop marketing and communications tools for special projects;
- Update content specific to the business unit using various marketing and communications tools (websites, social media, apps, presentations, brochures, newsletters, videos and others);
- Monitor the business unit’s digital ecosystem (websites, Intranet, social media and apps) and propose solutions for updating the content and modernizing the approach;
- Develop and implement plans and campaigns on all tools to position the brand and meet the business unit’s needs;
- Support the Advisor, Strategic Marketing, in organizing and coordinating key events for brokers: contests, breakfast presentations, golf tournaments, Holiday Season receptions, conferences and others;
- Work closely with the Advisor, Strategic Marketing to coordinate the business unit’s presence at industry conferences, including preparing company representatives and creating new tools (notes, advertising, kiosks, brochures and others);
- Act as a resource person during events at the Montreal properties;
- Plan and coordinate activities to greet new tenants in the office development projects;
- Coordinate and implement marketing plans to promote the amenities and services offered in the North American office buildings;
- Monitor new market and industry trends by conducting appropriate research on the commercial property market and the competition, attending industry meetings, creating original content for marketing and communications tools, and suggesting new ideas;
- Plan and coordinate special projects for the North American properties;
- Coordinate the various mandates entrusted to the advertising agencies and other partners;
- Evaluate and suggest various innovative and creative ways to express the corporate brand within the business units;
- Write and edit English copy;
- Perform all marketing and communications related tasks requested by the immediate superior.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations or marketing, or the equivalent;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant marketing experience. Experience in the commercial property market is an asset;
- Excellent spoken and written (copywriting) communication skills (French and English);
- Proactive, self-starter, dynamic, creative and innovative;
- Knowledgeable about social media best practices and able to follow their evolution;
- Able to work within tight deadlines and with several clients at the same time; excellent organizational and planning skills and ability to coordinate multiple timelines;
- Strong team player: must be able to work effectively in a collaborative environment and strengthen the team’s work by voluntarily assuming various tasks and playing a positive role within the team;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite for Windows and command of Photoshop and Illustrator are an asset.
If you are interested in this challenge, please submit your resume.
You have everything to gain!
When you join the Ivanhoé Cambridge team, you are eligible for employment benefits and a pension plan that are among the best in the industry. Our many health and wellness programs encourage you to balance your work and personal lives and fulfil your desire for social involvement, while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. At Ivanhoé Cambridge, you will have many opportunities to develop your skills and thrive professionally, in Canada or elsewhere in the world. Our initiatives aimed at creating an exceptional working environment that inspires our employees to give the best of themselves elevated Ivanhoé Cambridge into the ranks of 100 Top Employers in Canada.