Our client is moving its old WEM based internal bilingual website to a new, robust website which has the same content, page titles, etc….
We are looking for a team of 3-4 Copy Writer/Content Producers/Web developers with 2-3 years experience migrating pages from WEN based website to a new, searchable, metatags and SEO enabled websites.
Bilingualism is an asset.
These roles are immediate, start date could be as early as September 28, Work From Home.
You will have a general solid understanding of Web best practices, will be copying and pasting from old to new, working under the direction of the Web Design team, and you will be responsible for:
- Cut and paste text from a website on an old platform, apply slight changes to copy to make it "searchable"
- Track work through a detailed spreadsheet
- Create content packages to prepare for Publishing team to publish the content to new website platform.
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- WEM (web platform – Nice to have)
- AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) - familiarity good