Corporate Accountant – Immigration Consultancy Company
If you always wanted to be a part of a multicultural and dynamic team of professionals with a shared passion for helping people – we are the place for you!
Kanset Services Inc. is an immigration consultancy company with a diverse team of professionals. At KANSET, every employee is central and brings their own approach and personality to the table. Our people are the reason for our success, and we strongly believe that the enthusiasm and hard work of our employees has been and will continue to be the key to our continued growth.
We are looking for an experienced Accountant to join our team. This is a full-time permanent position.
- Perform Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable responsibilities, process cheques for supplier invoices, prepare and make bank deposits
- Prepare bi-weekly payroll and source deduction remittances
- Issue ROEs
- Prepare bank reconciliations and perform daily bank transactions
- Track employees leave, sick and vacation time
- Administer group benefits plan
- Client trust account reconciliations to ensure full compliance with the regulator (ICCRC)
- Perform month end procedures and compilation of monthly financial reports and their review
- Identify, analyze and report on inconsistencies and/or substantial variances and advise on further action
- Handling client billing inquiries
- Balance Sheet accounts monthly reconciliations
- Other projects and tasks may be assigned as required
- 3+ years of work experience in a similar role
- Have or working towards formal accounting credentials such as CPA
- Proficient in QuickBooks and Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid understanding of general accounting principles
- Confident, self-starter and proactive thinker
- Experience in immigration/legal services firm is an asset
LOCATION: 300 Supertest Road, Unit #1, Toronto, ON, M3J 2M2 (Dufferin and Steeles)
Forward your resume to email@example.com. Kindly indicate your salary expectation and level of proficiency using QuickBooks.