Motion Canada, a leading distributor of industrial MRO (maintenance, repair and operation replacement) parts, and the largest Bearing and Power Transmission Company in NA is currently recruiting for a Corporate Accounts Analyst. Reporting into the Corporate Accounts Support Manager, this exciting and challenging position will be responsible to partner with, and support, Corporate Accounts Managers by providing proactive, thought-provoking, value-adding insight into Corporate Accounts financial performance to drive the achievement of the group’s goal. The Corporate Accounts Analyst will identify opportunities by collecting, managing, analyzing, and disseminating revenue and profitability information and analyses. They will drive positive change, contributing to increases in share of wallet and margins. The position can be based anywhere in Canada.
Motion Canada is an industry leader with approximately $500 million in sales and over 50 branches across Canada. With a national platform, a track record of success, an entrepreneurial executive team, and the backing of a multi-billion-dollar parent company, Motion Canada is positioned for strong growth across Canada. The company is a leading industrial distributor and provider of more than 4.8 million parts and services.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform account and industry sales analysis to support customer satisfaction and sustainable growth.
- Maintain corporate accounts sales and profit opportunities pipeline.
- Analyze corporate agreements to ensure optimal pricing compliance and scope definition.
- Analyze supplier sales support agreements to identify opportunities for standardization and development.
- Produce corporate accounts margin exception and pricing conformance reports. Coordinate the investigation of issues and mitigating actions.
- Point of contact for all corporate accounts ad-hoc analysis.
Education and Qualifications:
- Degree/Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in pricing, sales or financial analysis.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel required (VBA, Pivot Charts, complex nested and array formulas, etc.)
- Strong statistical analysis skills (Regression analysis, t testing, outlier detection, etc.)
- Knowledge of industrial products and distribution end-markets an asset.
- Forward-thinking in implementing tools and techniques to improve analytics, driving better business decisions.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, changing work environment.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Results oriented, self-directed and disciplined. Focused on continuous improvement.
- Comprehensive flex benefits
- Competitive salary
- An attractive pension plan
- Learning and development opportunities
- Great company culture with a strong leadership team
- Open and frequent communication
- Timely feedback on individual performance and career development opportunities