Brock Solutions is an engineering solutions and professional services company specializing in the design, build and implementation of real-time solutions for broad based industrial/manufacturing and transportation/logistics organizations worldwide. With approximately 500 employees globally, Brock Solutions is a privately held, employee owned organization with over 30 years in the real-time solutions space.
As Brock Solutions continues to grow and respond to the on-going requirements of major clients, we need to add talent to our base of outstanding professionals. We are currently seeking a In House Legal Counsel to join our team of experienced professionals located at our head office in Kitchener, ON.
If you are looking for a collaborative, team-based approach - this may be the right opportunity for you.
- Drafting and/or review of legal documents and reports such as standard terms and conditions for Brock proposals, RFP commercial terms and conditions, and others as required (75% US, 20% Canadian, balance being Global and growing)
- Analyzing legal issues relating to proposed projects / services / products
- Reviewing new business relationships with vendors, subcontractors, partners, and customers
- Guiding teams on regulatory and compliance matters
- Engage in negotiations with respective parties when required
- Setup, establish, or review new legal structures or organizations
- Representing the corporation before administrative boards and court trials
- Providing supervision to outside lawyers hired to assist the corporation with their specialized legal services
- Other duties as required
- Completion of Law School with a specialty towards corporate law (USA and Canadian)
- 5 to 12 years of related experience
- 2+ years of Commercial / Project Contracting Experience
- Collaborative and Communicative in nature
- Broad understanding of legal issues as it relates to corporate and construction law
If you are interested, then please apply online directly on our website at https://careers.brocksolutions.com/Careers.aspx?req=CORP-CONTRACTS-KIT-19
Brock Solutions strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, Brock Solutions will endeavour to remove barriers to the hiring process to accommodate those candidates with disabilities.