HearingLife Canada is the largest provider of hearing healthcare in Canada. HearingLife is part of the Demant group of companies which operate around the world through various divisions including distribution, software, medical equipment and retail stores.
Demant’s Canadian headquarters are located in Midtown Toronto. We have an organization of dedicated team members who service both internal and external clients at the highest level while maintaining a work environment that is enjoyable, supportive and collegial. We offer competitive compensation/benefits and a positive and challenging work environment.
We are seeking a Corporate Lawyer to join our North York corporate office and work with our executive and legal team in all aspects of our integrated hearing healthcare business.
- Review and draft agreements and other corporate/business documents
- Manage all aspects of transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, sales, re-organizations, financings, etc.
- Build strong relationships with interdepartmental teams working on each project
- Other duties as assigned
- LLB from an accredited university, called to the Bar in Ontario with membership in good standing in the Law Society
- 3-7 years’ experience
- Transactional and corporate experience and proficiency required
- Excellent drafting and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, manage priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong teamwork skills, trustworthy, accountable, proactive and a positive work attitude
To apply, please submit your resume. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Hearing Life is committed to an inclusive work environment and welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds. Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process, may e-mail a request to CanadaHR@DGS.com