Junior/Intermediate Corporate Legal Assistant
Your new company
Join a prestigious law firm located in downtown Toronto. The corporate department is seeking a Corporate Legal Assistant.
Your new role
- Applying proofreading and editing skills to documents
- Assisting in management of lawyer's practice, i.e., opening files, filing, arranging meetings, scheduling hearing dates with government bodies and/or representatives, arranging travel and/or accommodations.
- Processing/revising legal documents including agreements, letters, memos, presentations, organizational charts and practice specific documents
- Reviewing income mail/faxes and preparing outgoing mail/faxes
- Excellent communication skills as you will be receiving incoming phone calls from clients, Lawyers, and various other parties
- Scheduling the Lawyers travel arrangements
What you'll need to succeed
A minimum of two years of Corporate Legal Assistant experience. Excellent team player attitude!
What you'll get in return
Excellent benefits + 3 weeks' vacation
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career