Do you have a great eye for detail, are you hardworking, reliable and enjoy being on the road? Do you have experience in retail or in Merchandising?
If so we are looking for you!!
Continue to read to learn more about this working opportunity.
Who are we?
Match Marketing Group is North America’s leading shopper marketing agency. Our main line of business is in field marketing, merchandising and retail sales programs. Some of our long-term clients include L’Oréal, Maybelline, Danone and NYX.
What to expect?
Merchandisers are key to ensure displays are stocked, organized and accessible; they have a direct impact on customers’ shopping experience. You would be working alongside major retailers such as Shoppers Drug Mart and creating displays for our major cosmetic clients.
- Assemble/set-up store fixtures and displays efficiently and accurately by following planograms
- Execute layout changes and various merchandising tasks
- Organize and replenish product on shelves in a timely manner
- Eliminate out-of-stock and out-of-date product
- Establish and maintain an effective relationship with store management
- Accurately submit reports online
- Cosmetic or grocery merchandising experience is a strong asset;
- Reading and executing planograms is a must;
- Experience in retail, inventory management, stocking is an asset;
- Detail-oriented, problem solving and good communication skills;
- Work independently with excellent time management skills;
- Flexible, reliable & friendly;
- Ability to lift, bend and stand for several hours a day.
- Travel to assigned retail location(s) within the Moncton area
- Access to a vehicle, smart phone and internet is required;
- Variable daytime hours from Monday to Friday inclusively;
- Minimum availability of 1-2 full business days weekly
- Work on the Cosmetic Blitz (July-Aug 2019) but also on other projects between the cosmetic relines (depending on contracts, availability and territory coverage);
- Competitive hourly rate and travel premium.
Thank you for applying on this Merchandising opportunity. The candidates that will be selected to move forward will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in this opportunity as well as in our company.
To apply please email email@example.com
If you have any questions, please send an email to our Talent Acquisition Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org