NTH Trading (Tap 4 Deal Inc.) is a professional food service provider. To support our business development, we are looking for a full-time Cost Accountant to join our Financial Department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain the cost accounting system, documents and records of the organization.
- Analyze and recommend costs and cost savings.
- Prepare and complete internal cost audits.
- Analyze the data collected and log a detailed record of the results.
- Analyze any changes in goods or services provided in order to determine what effect it has on the cost.
- Analyze manufacturing costs and prepare regular reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Make estimates of new and proposed product costs.
- Provide management with reports that specify and compare factors that affect prices and profitability of products or services.
- Assist in audits and general ledger preparation.
- Conduct physical inventories and monitor the cycle count program.
Qualifications, Experience, Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 2 years of Cost Accounting work experience
- Sound understanding of Accounting principles.
- Solid cost systems background.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Wages and Benefits:
- $32-$38 per hour, 35 hours per week
- 95 Steelcase Rd E, Markham, ON L3R 1E9
Interested, qualified Applicants may send their resume email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.