Cost Accountant | $70,000.00 - $80,000.00 | Manufacturing| Montréal,QC
Your new company
Hays is proud to associate themselves with a top north american manufacturing company with multiple offices across Canada and the United States.
Your new role
Filling in for a maternity leave, your role will be a 15 month contract with potential perm opportunities.
As a cost accountant, your responsibility will consist of the following:
- Responsable for the overall Sales, Cost of Sales and Margin Analysis
- Calculate and submit USA tax, perform monthly analytical and reporting functions
- Assist in annual budget process and reforecasting exercises throughout the year
- Participate in various ad-hoc analytical work
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be considered for this role you must meet the following criterias:
- BAC in Finance or Accounting
- Accounting designation (asset)
- 3-7 years experience as a financial analyst or cost accountant
- Experience in project accounting or manufacturing environment
- Good understanding of the accounting cycle
- Proficient in MS Office suite and ERP
- Fluent in English
- Positive Attitude
- Capacity to thrive in a fast paced and changing environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
What you'll get in return
- Stay bonus
- 3 weeks paid holiday
- Medical insurance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.