First Canada, our nation's largest provider of bus passenger transportation, has an opening for'Part Time CourierDriver’
- Pick-up and delivery of local freight as directed by either customers or Dispatcher;
- Respond to radio-dispatched calls or cell phone calls directly from customers;
- Accurate scanning, sorting and delivery ofcompany product;
- Maintaining accurate records of delivered and picked-up items;
- Willingness to take on new tasks or learn new skills;
- Other related duties as assigned by Assistant Manager or General Manager.
- Proficient in verbal and written English;
- Ability to multitask and work independently;
- Exceptional Customer Service and problem solving skills;
- Capability to safely move freight in the freight bay;
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs;
- Ability to safely control a pallet jack with approximately 1000 lb. load;
- Willing to take direction;
- Must hold a valid Class 5 license and clear driving record.
- 7 days a week operation - hours will vary
First Canada is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from women, persons with a disability, Aboriginal peoples and members of a visible minority.