Join the Flynn Family and experience the Flynn Way.
As North America’s leading building envelope contractor, Flynn Group of Companies employs over 4500 employees, with branches coast-to-coast across Canada and multiple branches in the United States. The “Flynn Way” is what sets us apart. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, a close-knit family work environment, stability, the opportunity to advance your career, and much, much more.
The foundation of our success is having the right people on our crew.
Flynn takes pride in providing the best for our employees, recognizing that our people are the greatest asset. We understand how important our people are to our continued success, so we’ve made Flynn a place they want to work. At Flynn, we provide our employees with the opportunity to take their career further. We strive to help our people build their skills amongst teams that innovate and educate, while ensuring we constantly evolve as a company.
At Flynn, it’s not just a job, it’s a career.
Are you ready to experience “The Flynn Way”?
- Work for one of Canada's Best Managed Companies
- Rewarding, challenging, fast-paced work in an excellent environment
- Be part of a dynamic team while using your innovation and creativity daily
- Develop life skills by learning and growing both personally and professionally
- Be part of a company that offers career advancement opportunities
- Employee and Family Assistance Program offered to all employees and their families
- Excellent benefits program including; Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and RRSP matching
• Operate a 28 tonne stinger on a daily basis
• Loading/Unloading material
• Heavy Lifting required
• Perform pre-operational inspection, calculate crane capacities and weight
• Complete Field Level Hazard Assessments prior to all lifts
• Strictly follow safety procedures and guidelines
• Efficiently load and unload material without damage
• Communicate with Foreman, Superintendents and Managers on day to day operations
• Must have ticket to operate
• Red Seal Operator an asset
• Experience with physically demanding work
• Class 1 driver’s license
• Must be dependable and willing to work various hours as required
• Must have a high level attention to detail
• Must have good oral and written communication skills
• Minimum of 5 years of operating a crane
• Must be safety oriented
• Strong problem solving and time management skills
Additional Role Information:
We are also highly active and committed to creating an environment which is accessible to all of our customers, employees and applicants. Reasonable accommodations in the hiring process will be provided to people with disabilities upon request.
Flynn Group of Companies is an affiliated contractor with the Helmets to Hardhats Program.
For more information about starting your career with Flynn please visit www.flynncompanies.com