Bronte Construction’s innovative approach and expert team come together to successfully implement quality construction projects, with an embedded environmental focus, that enhances communities for generations. Currently, we are seeking motivated, accountable professionals to join our team in the role of Crane Operator. If you believe our values align, we want to hear from you!
- Operate (up to) 110-ton crawler cranes.
- Safely move, position, place, equipment on barges
- Conduct daily routine inspection of cranes and heavy equipment;
- Perform pre-operational inspections and safety checks
- Communicate with assigned crews to determine the best placement of the crane
- Perform pre-operational inspection and calculate crane capacities and weight
- Ability to travel to work sites within Ontario
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Must have experience operating Cranes on barges
- 339A Hoisting Engineer – Mobile Crane Operator 1 Qualification
- Five (5) years of crane operation experience;
- Five (5) years of sheet piling experience
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Able to perform physically demanding tasks outside in all types of weather and terrain
Wages and benefits paid as per union rates International Union of Operating Engineers Local 793