Imaginative, Effective, Influential. We search worldwide for exceptional people from all backgrounds infused with these qualities. We don’t have jobs to fill; we have careers to build. Our business is transforming brand equity into action. Changing behaviors and changing expectations that people have of brands inspired our existence; and continues to influence everything that we do today. We’re always looking for hard working, passionate, brand-focused experts who want to join us as we transform the way we inspire people to buy well.
NOTE: Please include your portfolio link with your application-- resumes without portfolio links will not be considered.
We are Geometry Global the world’s largest activation agency, developing big ideas that engage people at the right time, in the right place, and with the right approach to inspire action. We drive conversion, action and purchase through award-winning programs that change behavior and inspire people to buy well. With teams in 56 markets, Geometry Global has expertise in shopper, digital, experiential, relationship, promotional and trade marketing. Geometry Global is a WPP company. (NASDAQ: WPPGY).
We combine smart strategy and broad capability with a focus on creativity, and we’re looking for the right person to bring their experience and inspiration to the team. We need curious people. The kind of people who know that ideas sometimes have to be wrestled to the ground and other times taken out for dinner. We need people to make ideas that move people. Is it fun? Yep. Is it hard work? Yep. We have good coffee. We will pay you. You will grow. Come on in, the water is fine!
What You'll Do
Creatives at Geometry Global are skilled storytellers and conceptors, and strategic crafters of original work that delights consumers and delivers solid results for clients. We are seeking a Creative Director with an Art or Copy background to co-lead. Combining activation, shopper and traditional creative elements, the Creative Director will concept work that is at once bold and deeply effective. If you are a thoughtful leader, are passionate about strategic work, and are eager to join a growing team, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Partner with Account and Strategy leads to grow the business and explore new business opportunities.
- Brainstorm and conceptualize larger-scale projects with client and internal teams
- Translate strategic insights into effective and highly creative ideas across a range of products and brands.
- You will act as an agent / impact player from both an internal and external prospective
- Present and sell through work to client, both within scope and proactive concepts
- Manage multiple projects, deliverables, and budgets simultaneously
- Maintain accountability for overall quality of creative work
- Step in to write or at direct as needed
- All other duties as assigned by our Chief Creative Officer (CCO) and Executive Director (ECD)
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate has:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Advertising, Communications, Design, or other relevant field
- 10+ years of Art Direction or Copywriting experience in an agency setting, with 5+ years of increasing managerial responsibility
- Exceptional creative concepting ability, as evidenced by a diverse portfolio of work including shopper and promotional activations
- Excellent presentation, team-building and communication skills, as well as a strong customer service mentality, to build and maintain internal and client relationships
- Desire to direct as well as do, and lead by example
Geometry Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and great training programs. This position description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people in this role. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of people in these positions and is subject to change at the company’s discretion at any time. Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned based on the needs of the team.