With more than 800 employees across Canada, Anixter offers a variety of rewarding career opportunities, a wide range of benefits such as a competitive salary, generous bonus programs, a comprehensive employee benefit package and a tuition reimbursement program.
Reporting to the Regional Credit Manager, the Credit Analyst will join the Accounts Receivable department with the Credit Group in Mississauga.
- Collection of accounts receivable, portfolio of approx 500 accounts
- Comprehensive Account reconciliation a must
- Credit Granting; new and existing accounts
- Network closely with Sales to meet business objectives
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
Experience & Education:
- 5 years previous experience in extensive collections and credit analysis
- Experience in the construction industry is preferred, including Liens and Contractual Agreements.
- Credit Granting experience including reviewing Credit Reports and Financial Statement Analysis
- On-Line Billing experience on external portal.
- CCP Designation or working towards.
Skills & Attributes:
- Excellent written and spoken & communication skills
- Highly organized, with the ability to meet objectives and multi task under tight timeframes
- Customer focused with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, manage conflicting priorities, and problem solve
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Punctual and reliable
We are grateful for your interest in Anixter, however only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Anixter Inc. is proud to provide employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations, please notify us if you are contacted for a job interview.