Crop Production Advisor, Brooks, AB
Why work at Nutrien Ag Solutions? Great question!
Safety is a core value at Nutrien Ag Solutions. Keeping every employee safe, healthy and secure is our top priority. Nothing is more important than seeing our people go home safe at the end of every single day.
While working here you will have the opportunity to grow your career while helping us feed the future. We pride ourselves in hiring from a variety of backgrounds and truly believe that it is our differences that make us stronger so we hope you will join us.
In addition to exciting and challenging opportunities, Nutrien Ag Solutions offers competitive salaries, great benefits and performance based incentives.
Outside of the skills and necessary qualifications, you will be committed to sustaining our safe and positive work environment while welcoming working side by side others in a diverse culture. Culture at Nutrien Ag Solutions is the core of everything we do and all employees are respectful of diverse opinions and views.
- Sells company products & services
- Responsible for meeting annual sales goals and profit margin objectives
- Monitors competitive activity and trends
- May be required to keep records and prepare reports on sales activities
- Knowledge of product - features, benefits, and use
- Interprets soil, tissue, and water analysis
- Initiates trials that will support marketing efforts
- Researches and responds to technical inquiries
- Develops proprietary fertilizer formulations
- Perform initial credit review of customers to determine credit risk
- Provide credit department with necessary information to determine credit limits
- Strong time management, planning and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent communication and people skills, both written and oral
- Strong computer skills including all Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Ability to work independently or as a part of an effective team
- Conducts themselves in a professional manner, and ability to keep confidential information
- Agricultural based degree or diploma
- Minimum 2-3 years sales experience
- CCA or P.Ag. Accreditation is a definite asset, but not required
- Ability to meet the Nutrien Ag Solutions’ policy requirement by completing a Criminal background check, Drug/alcohol testing, and Driving Record Abstract
Nutrien Ag Solutions is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We encourage applications from all well qualified candidates who reflect the diversity of the regions where we operate. This includes recognizing the voluntary identification of status such as gender, sexual orientation, visible minority, Indigenous status, persons with disabilities, and veterans, where applicable.
If this sounds like a good match, apply now.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.