Looking To Hire Spotlight Talent to Join Our Exciting and Successful Team!
Our culture of achievement is grounded in hard work, fun, professionalism, enthusiasm, and team work. We are dedicated to helping our employees realize and fulfill their full potential! This is an exciting job opportunity and we are looking to hire applicants who enjoy working in a challenging and fun environment with growth within our industry! We work with and on behalf of a list of distinguished non-profit clients such as World Vision, The Canadian Red Cross, World Wildlife Fund and Plan International Canada.
- Guaranteed pay plus incentives
- Amazing family environment
- WEEKLY PAY - Make $500 to $800 a WEEK!
- Driver? Added incentives available
- Rapid Advancement
- Work week is Monday to Friday, 1:00pm-9:30pm – YES, THAT MEANS WEEKENDS OFF!
- Experience in sales and customer service is valued but is not required – we provide 2 weeks of hands on training
- Fun and competitive culture with team events such as team nights, sports games, team building activities & holiday parties
- Extended health care benefits (after 6 months of employment)
Expected Daily & Weekly Tasks:
- Participate in daily training and goal planning sessions with the management team
- Develop strategies to encourage new or increased engagement
- Receive weekly feedback and coaching sessions from management
- Interacting with up to 80 potential customers a day - One-on-one engagement is a very personalized and cost-effective way to receive customer support
- You will be responsible for engaging with members of the public, raising awareness and welcoming on new team members for the NGO’s we represent
- You will be participating in local community campaigns in residential communities, through commercial means or occasionally participate in some of our live sporting events or spring/summer festivals to seek out new support and advertise our client’s mission.
Candidates will be considered with a background in or as: sales, outdoor sales representative, fundraising, canvassing, promotions, administration, humanitarian, international development, charity, volunteering, hospitality, event staff, retail, campaign managers, brand ambassadors, marketing, public relations, customer service, entrepreneurship, door to door sales, coach, retail sales associate Learn to apply our system and achieve personal and company goals on a consistent basis
Applicant must be 18+ years of age
Hourly Pay, Ext. Benefits, Weekly Pay, Scholarship Opportunities