About us: We are one of the Biggest North American Face-to-Face Acquisition companies who work with a list of
Distinguished non-profit clients such as World Vision, The Canadian Red Cross, Sick Kids Foundation, World
Wildlife Fund and Plan International Canada. We help them finance projects by participating in community
Based fundraising campaigns.
Our Goals for you: Our Team Leaders, Managers, and Owners all started as a Customer Acquisitions
Representatives. We believe everyone who comes through our doors has the opportunity to become their OWN
boss. Therefore, our goal is to provide an environment that is a home for great ideas, creates the best and most
diverse talent, and that instills a profound sense of pride across our company.
Benefits Include:Guaranteed pay plus incentives
Amazing family environment
WEEKLY PAY - Make $500 to $800 a WEEK!
Driver? Added incentives available
Rapid Advancement - Most Representatives become a Leaders within their 2nd month in the business
Work week is Monday to Friday – YES, THAT MEANS WEEKENDS OFF!
Experience in sales and customer service is valued but is not required – we provide 2 weeks of hands
on trainingFun and competitive culture with team events such as team nights, sports games, team building
activities & holiday partiesExtended health care benefits (after 6 months of employment)
Expected Daily & Weekly Tasks:
- Participate in daily training and goal planning sessions with the management team
- Develop strategies to encourage new or increased engagement
- Receive weekly feedback and coaching sessions from management
- Interacting with up to 80 potential customers a day - One-on-one engagement is a very personalized and
- Cost-effective way to receive customer support
- You will be responsible for engaging with members of the public, raising awareness and welcoming on
- new team members for the NGO’s we represent
- You will be participating in local community campaigns in residential communities, through commercial
- means or occasionally participate in some of our live sporting events or spring/summer festivals to seek
- out new support and advertise our client’s mission.
Candidates will be considered with a background in or as: sales, outdoor sales representative, fundraising, canvassing, promotions, administration, humanitarian, international development, charity, volunteering, hospitality, event staff, retail, campaign managers, brand ambassadors, marketing, public relations, customer service, entrepreneurship, door to door sales, coach, retail sales associate Learn to apply our system and achieve personal and company goals on a consistent basis
$16-20/hr paid weekly, medical benefits, student scholarship incentives