We are one of the biggest North American Face-to-Face Acquisition companies who work with and on
Behalf of a list of distinguished non-profit clients such as World Vision, The Canadian Red Cross, World
Wildlife fund and Plan international Canada. Due to our hard working team, we are the number one way communities across Canada and the United States are getting involved to help those in need. We specialize in Face-to-Face fundraising initiatives including Business-to-Business, Residential, and Mall Kiosks.
Our Goals for you:
Our Trainers, Managers, and Owners all started as a Fundraiser. We believe everyone who comes through our doors have the opportunity to become their OWN boss. Therefore, our goal is to provide an environment that is a home for great ideas, creates the best and most diverse talent, and that instills a profound sense of pride across our company.
What we need from you:
- Fundraisers must have an engaging, outgoing personality and ability to inspire
- Fundraisers must have motivation, passion and entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work in a team environment and strive towards achieving a common goal
- Fundraisers are required to have active communication skills, listening skills and the ability to learn
- Additionally, a positive attitude, positive mind set and resilience in the face of challenges - no one said this was easy!
- Full-time hired wage and the opportunity to make up to $20/hr
- Paid training wage to start is $15/hr - 2 weeks of supportive, comprehensive training
- Regular wage reviews
- Many opportunities for bonuses and other incentives
- Full benefits after 6 months
- Fast paced advancement opportunities available
We recognize that each employee’s unique experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints within our company are critical to inspire clients and donors all over the world. With that we are proud and honoured to have employees who come from a variety of different cultures, ethnicities, genders and sexual orientations.
Candidates will be considered with a background in or as: sales, outdoor sales representative, fundraising, acting, non-profit, canvassing, promotions, working as a canvasser, administration, brand ambassador, hospitality, humanitarian, international development, charity, volunteering, hospitality, server, cook, barista, bartender, event staff, retail, campaign managers, brand ambassadors, marketing, community development, public relations, teachers, public speaking, leadership, retail sales, customer
Service, entrepreneurship, door to door sales, coach, cashier, retail sales associate, team leader, social work, as campaign manager
Apply today and take the leap forward to success!
$15-25/hr paid weekly, medical benefits, student scholarship incentives