About this Job Opportunity:
We are one of the Biggest North American Face-to-Face Acquisition companies who work with a list of distinguished non-profit clients such as World Vision, The Canadian Red Cross, World Wildlife Fund, and Plan International Canada. We help them finance projects by participating in community based fundraising campaigns.
This job is perfect for anyone who wants to make a difference in the world and potentially have a career doing it! We believe anybody has the potential to become an entrepreneur. We encourage and enable people to fulfill both short and long term ambitions while providing support from the ground up.
- NO COMMISSION!
- Guaranteed hourly wage plus incentives
- WEEKLY PAY - Make $450 to $700 a WEEK!
- Drivers incentives
- Rapid Advancement - Our Leaders, Managers, and Owners all started as customer acquisitions representatives with most representatives becoming Leaders within their 2nd month in the business
- Work week is Monday to Friday – YES, THAT MEANS WEEKENDS OFF!
- Experience in sales and customer service is valued but is not required – we provide 2 weeks of hands on training
- Fun team events such as team nights, sports games, team building activities & holiday parties
- Extended health care benefits (after 6 months of employment)
Expected Daily & Weekly Tasks:
- Participate in daily training and goal planning sessions with management
- Developing strategies to encourage new or increased engagement
- Receive weekly feedback and coaching sessions from management
- Interacting with up to 80 potential customers a day - One-on-one engagement is a very personalized and cost-effective way to receive donations
- You will be responsible for engaging with members of the public, raising awareness and welcoming on new team members for the charities we work on behalf of
- You will be fundraising in the beautiful urban and residential areas of your city
- Opportunities to travel to different cities and provinces to gain more potential customers during our campaigns
- Provide a strong work ethic with the ability to handle multiple tasks/priorities
- Friendly, energetic, goal-oriented and success driven
- Excellent communications skills
- Flexible self-starter and results-oriented
- The ability to work in a team and individually
Discover More about TNI The Network Inc.:
DON'T WAIT, APPLY TODAY!!!
Bonuses, No Commission