At Graphic Packaging International (NYSE: GPK), we produce the box you may have poured your child’s cereal from this morning, the microwaveable tray that heated your lunch, the paper cup that held your coffee throughout the day, and the carrier of those bottles of craft beer you may enjoy tonight! We’re one of the largest manufacturers of paperboard and paper-based packaging for some of the world’s most recognized brands of food, beverage, foodservice, household, personal care and pet care products. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, we are a team of collaborative, innovative, passionate individuals who are committed to providing consumer packaging that makes a world of difference.
With almost 18,000 employees working in more than 70 locations in North and South America, Europe and the Pacific Rim, we strive to be an environmentally responsible leader in our industry and in the communities where we operate. We are committed to workplace diversity and offer compensation and benefits programs that are among the industry’s best to reward the talented people who make our company successful.
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, we’d love to hear from you. Learn more about us at www.graphicpkg.com.
Inspired Packaging. A World of Difference.
- Updates and maintains a customer master file for each customer (addresses, contacts, emails, ship to’s, pricing sheets, etc.)
- Receives orders for product from (account managers for new customers) existing customers for current items, and processes them accordingly.
- Confirms receipt of order within 30 minutes, confirms ship date with customer within 48 hours.
- Reviews job status and communicates any problems and changes to the account managers, production departments and customers as necessary.
- Coordinates customer press proofs with the customers and Production.
- Responsible for creating new business checklists, submitting RDF’s and organizes pre-production meeting(s).
- Creates an accurate, comprehensive docket and performs all related tasks.
- Works in conjunction with customers, account managers, and Graphics Department to ensure the availability of copy.
- Works with Shipping Department to ensure that product is delivered in a timely and cost efficient manner.
- Coordinating delivery and invoicing of aged inventory.
- Follows up on over-term A/R for all customers.
- Duties may include inventory management and reordering on behalf of customers to ensure the customer’s demand is met.
- Duties may include creation of ordering calendars, forecasting, sales and operations planning for each customer.
- Monthly reporting of on time delivery, customer satisfaction, aged A/R, aged inventory.
- Acts as the primary internal contact for customers and account managers.
- Develops and maintains a solid working relationship with customer contacts and with members of all internal departments.
- Produces and relays information between the customers, account managers and various production related departments.
- Assures quality customer service, promptly handles all requests and responds to complaints in a diligent and professional manner, using the QAR process.
- Understands the specifications of our product line.
- Follows all company policies and procedures.
- Attends and participates in ongoing training.
- Not limited to and including other duties as assigned