We are a dynamic, innovative and truly international company that breaks barriers to international retail for sellers from all over the world. Diversity, enthusiasm and buzzing with creative ideas are at the very heart of who we are and what we do.
With our headquarters in France and offices in Canada, China, Spain and Poland, we employ 200+ of most talented and experienced linguists, testers, sales specialists, programmers, data scientists, and many more. English, French, German, Spanish, Russian and Chinese is among the many languages you can hear daily in our office.
Location: Toronto, Canada
Customer Advocate is the main contact person for Webinterpret clients (ebay/Amazon sellers and e-commerce merchants). Whistleblower in case of Software issues or glitches. Depending on the type of issue Customer Advocate is responsible for solving the case or making sure that other departments (Product, Engineering, Sales) are alarmed.
- Representing the Webinterpret brand and culture in case of any customer’s issues or questions.
- Providing technical support to our B2B Customers.
- Using every customer contact for education and prevention of future issues.
- Utilize full potential of existing contact channel mix: email, chat and phone.
- Taking full use of existing tools: CRM software (Zendesk & Salesforce), SUI (user interface), Admin Panel (administration interface) as well as SQL queries to find the problem’s root cause.
- Providing solutions and improvements proposal to customer always having customer satisfaction as main goal.
- Interacting with other departments: Product, Engineering, Sales for problem escalation and for improvement proposals (features, scripts, bugs solutions, workarounds).
- Other duties connected with job position commissioned by the Employer.
- Experience (2+ years) in Customer Facing teams (technical support, customer care, after sales support etc).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Comfortable with Google Apps (Gmail, docs, sheets, calendar).
- College Degree IT / Computer Science preferred; high school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience in Customer care via email, chat, phone.
- Must be able to work under pressure and in “non linear way”.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion.
- Moderate level of empath.
- A competitive salary
- On-going training and development
- Advancement and career opportunities
- Casual dress environment
- A great company culture
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- Great benefits insurance and ability to grow with the great organization and set up staffing.
- Some travel opportunities