Why YOU want this position
Are you upbeat and have a strong passion for Customer Service? If you’re passionate about the energy industry, there is no better experience multiplier than being closely tied with our diverse client base. As the workforce fluctuates and plays become more complex, companies are turning to Drillinginfo’s analytical tools to stay ahead of the curve and they need training to get there! We are looking for an individual that will own their experience and bring a pleasant culture to our company.
Learn from and lead clients through the process of answering the most pressing questions in the Upstream, Midstream, Energy Services, and Financial Markets verticals while still having a smile on your face. As a Customer Education Manager, you would have the opportunity to experience the oil and gas industry from all aspects and carve out expertise from hands on, real world scenarios with groups who move the market.
- Manage client training efforts with the goal of improving account retention
- Partner with sales team to proactively ensure adoption of Drillinginfo solutions within a region
- Present in wide variety of settings: one-on-one with C-level clients to small and large groups
- Provide technical subject matter expertise to wide variety of customers
- Develop influential client relationships at the world’s most innovative energy companies
- Develop domain expertise in DI offerings including Land, Engineering, Analytics and Geology
- Be a team player!
Competitive Candidate Profile
- Proactive approach: Candidates must have a strong desire to learn more about the industry and have a knack for finding information and solutions
- Education and/or experience in an oil and gas discipline: land, engineering, geology, finance
- Ideal candidates will have existing knowledge of Drillinginfo products, knowledge of competitive products (IHS, RS Energy, Petra/Kingdom and/or Decisionspace)
- Sales or services experience is also extremely valuable
- Upbeat personality is a plus