Stericycle is always seeking team members who demonstrate passion for serving our customers and a firm commitment to protecting people and reducing risk. With us, you'll face new opportunities and challenges each day that require you to be flexible, innovative, and adaptable in your mission to serve customers.
Our company culture is built on a foundation of respect, diversity, synergy, commitment, and partnership. We're committed to an environment of learning, where people can grow and develop, innovative ideas take root, and new approaches are valued. Join our team of talented and purpose driven individuals.
SEEKING EXPERIENCED CALL CENTRE AGENT LOOKING FOR GROWTH OPPORTUNITY IN AN ENTRY LEVEL LEADERSHIP ROLE
Customer Experience Team Member (Lead) – Richmond, BC
Excellent opportunity for an experienced call centre agent looking for progression in a entry level leadership role.
This position is responsible for the delivery of superior customer service by ensuring calls are answered effectively and efficiently throughout the day as well as the day to day training responsibilities. The primary functions of this role are supervising overall call traffic, processing incoming calls, resolving escalated calls, dispatching supervisory calls, assisting Customer Experience Agents with any client related questions and ensuring the Agents’ adherance to schedules, policies and procedures. We are looking for Weekend and Weekday evening coverage (Approximately 30 hours per week).
- Education equivalent to a High School diploma/GED or the equivalent in related work experience.
- Two years prior call center and/or customer service representative experience preferred.
- Demonstrates experience handling complex (Level 4) customer calls.
- Knowledge of Infinity and/or associated call centre systems an asset.
- Proficient in the English language.
- Demonstrates a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Must have the ability to work a flexible work schedule (including nights, weekends and holidays).
We thank everyone for their interest in this opportunity, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
All candidates being considered will be required to undergo a Criminal Records Check as part of the hiring process.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, ethnic origin, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, record of offences, or any other federally or provincially protected class.