Do you want to build a meaningful career in a thriving and welcoming company?
Do you want to go to work every day with awesome people who want you to succeed – and rely on you for their success too?
Do you want to learn how a prosperous and environmentally-conscious business runs – from the inside out?
If so, Walker Environmental in Woodbridge, ON could be the place for you.
Walker Environmental, a division of Walker Industries, is a leading resource recovery and waste management company. The company owns and operates landfills, waste transfer and haulage facilities, biosolids processing plants, composting facilities, food/residual organic processing facilities and landfill gas renewable energy projects throughout Canada. Our product brands, created from the recovery of resources often considered waste, include N-Rich®, All Treat Farms® and Gro-Bark®.
Customer Maintenance Management Systems Coordinator
Today we have an opportunity for you to join us as a Customer Maintenance Management Systems Coordinator at Our Walker Environmental Administrative Office in Woodbridge, ON. Reporting directly to the Internal Projects Manager, your role is to coordinate all activities involved in the management of Customer Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS), including maintaining the efficient and effective delivery of services and customer relationships.
More specifically, you will be required to perform a variety of job duties to support operations. These include but may not be limited to:
- Support communications between internal (Operations Managers, Logistics Coordinator) and external (suppliers, subcontractors) stakeholders.
- Manage the existing program and recommend processes to improve efficiency of program for future business.
- Coordinate and monitor responses to CMMS customer concerns to maintain positive relationships, ensure the prompt resolution of issues to support the development of future business opportunities.
- Provide support to the sales team for new and existing customers on CMMS.
- Manage pricing templates and schedules.
- Work with Customer Service Representatives to ensure services are completed within expectations.
- Work with Accounts receivable to ensure invoicing is completed within expected timeframes.
- Maintain superior level of communication with CMMS and their clients to improve and maintain exemplary grades on all networks.
The following qualifications will help you stand out:
- Adaptable - able to work with diverse personalities and styles;
- Demonstrated problem solving skills to analyze problems, resolve conflicts and formulate a plan of action;
- Demonstrated levels of customer service, interpersonal and communication skills to promote and foster relationships with colleagues, existing and potential customers, government agencies and industry associates;
- Business acumen - demonstrated understanding of quality standards relative to environmental initiatives;
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work and multitask;
- Professional manner, tact, diplomacy and discretion in dealing with clients, vendors, engineers, general public, associates, customers and colleagues, including senior management;
- Able to work with limited supervision and to take discretionary action as required;
- Experience working in CRM systems and Microsoft Office;
- A valid G Driver’s License
This is a full-time, permanent role working Monday to Friday. The target salary is between $48,000 and $53,000 with an excellent benefits package and unique employee programs.
Working at Walker Industries
Established in 1887, we are proud to be a fifth-generation, family-owned, Canadian company. Our group of companies includes aggregates, paving & construction, emulsions and environmental waste & recycling solutions. We are known for our philanthropy and ‘above and beyond’ service to our customers and communities.
There’s a lot more we’re proud of too.
We’re proud to be growing, serving more customers and providing more jobs across Canada and the United States.
We’re proud of our environmental stewardship – turning waste into useful products and energy and working to the highest standards of disposal.
We’re proud to use the best tools and technology in the business – serving our customers well and keeping our employees safe.
And we’re proud of an awesome people-first culture. Working here means being part of a team – not a cog in a machine. Everyone at Walker has a voice.
How to Apply
Our online application will give you the option to apply to this role as a complete candidate – not just a resume. The application will assess your qualifications, personality traits and workplace preferences, and should take 10 to 15 minutes to complete. After submitting, you'll receive an email inviting you to log in and view your assessment results.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us with the “Help” button in the application.
We will review applications, with priority given to those who have completed the assessment, as they are received and look forward to hearing from you.