Vector Marketing is currently interviewing for customer service focused sales rep positions. Our reps present Cutco to both new and existing customers on a low key, one on one basis. We offer a minimum base pay (paid weekly), so our reps don’t feel pressured to make a sale. We ask them to focus on providing excellent service to our customers. We believe the quality of the product speaks for itself.
We work with Cutco products that are used in the home focusing on the kitchen and some gardening tools as well. Previous experience & knowledge isn’t needed. We provide flexible schedules for anyone looking to make some extra income around their current work schedule. We currently have part-time, full-time and holiday work positions available right now.
What We Offer:
- Excellent Pay – great starting base pay. Incentives available based on performance. Paid weekly.
- Solid Training – we teach our reps how to do well in this role before they start, and offer continued support and additional training as time goes on. (Many of our top representatives had never had a “real” job before working with us.)
- Flexible Scheduling – our reps are able to work around their current work schedule, summer travel plans, internships, or family commitments.
- Choice of Location – most interviews take place at our main office, but our sales representatives are able to decide where they work.
- Enjoy working with people
- All ages 17+, grade 12 and higher.
- Able to start – at least on a part time basis – within the next 7 – 10 days
- Willing to learn and apply new skills.
- Some Conditions apply
What Makes a Good Candidate?
This entry level position is a good fit for people who are looking to supplement their current work schedule. Whether you work as a receptionist, cashier, fast food, server, or in retail – we can help work around your busy schedule. Part time openings with the option to work full time. If you are a student looking for summer work or just someone looking to make some extra income, our opportunities can work around your needs. It doesn’t matter if you have a Bachelors Degree, an Associate’s Degree, or no degree at all – we can train you to do well with us.
People who do well with us have experience in just about every field you can imagine - customer service, stocked shelves in an Amazon warehouse, as a waiter or waitress at a restaurant like Moxies, administrative assistant, call center, public relations, advertising, cashier, retail management, communications…
And yes – this means our training is so good that if your previous work was as a barista at Starbucks, a line cook at McDonalds, a cashier at Sobey’s, or stocking shelves at Superstore, you can do well here. (Even if you’ve never worked before!)