On behalf of lululemon - VOICE/CHAT/EMAIL/TEXT Support Associate
Concetnrix Convergys is seeking talented individuals on behalf of lululemon to support their retail and e-commerce guests via Inbound Calls, Chat, Email & Text Message in our Belleville location, Ontario.
No Sales! No Cold Calling! No Outbound Calls! Fun respectful work environment!
Do you enjoy flexing your Customer Service muscles and take pride in treating customers the way you want to be treated? We want YOU!!!
Do you want to have lots of fun at work; make friends and gain lots of transferable skills?
Would you like to take advantage of our employee discounts?
Then our Customer Service role could be perfect for YOU in our Belleville, Ontario location.
What we offer:
- $15-$16 per hour + $0.50 cents per hour after 8pm weekdays and weekends
- Fun, energetic and respectful work environment
- Career progression opportunities - includes Team Lead Internship Program
- Consistent full time permanent schedules
- Introductory, 2 weeks paid customer service training
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, vision, dental)
- Employee Discounts
- RRSP contribution plan employee matched after 1 year of employment
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Annual wage review
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities:
- Provides world-class guest experience over the phone, via online chat, email and text messaging
- Resolves guest inquiries and concerns quickly and with a sense of urgency
- Remain knowledgeable and up to date on company communication, priorities, roll-outs and any additional information required by the client
- Supports ecommerce guest experience, utilizing client specific systems to accurately and efficiently process guest transactions; payments, refunds/exchanges and gift cards
- Provides product education by communicating features, fabric properties, and function of product
- Ability to multi-task to provide solutions and tracking of guest interactions
- Creates lasting relationships with every guest to create excitement and fun about our client’s culture, product and community, by going above and beyond
***PLEASE NOTE***: This is not a remote position. Successful candidates will be required to work in our Belleville, Ontario - CANADA location.
- Required Education: high school or equivalent
- Required Experience: up to 6 months customer service experience would be an asset
- Quick learner with ability to successfully complete training
- Take charge attitude and ability to direct conversations
- Able to see trends through transferable knowledge and communicate them effectively
- Excellent organizational, multitasking, and time management skills
- Strong computer navigation skills and PC knowledge; ability to type a minimum 35 wpm
- Coachable, adaptable, and open to change
- Resourceful and solutions-oriented with excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly, upbeat, optimistic, and authentic
- Responsible and dependable
- Able to rotate shifts, as needed. Operation Hour: 8am to 12 am weekdays and 9am to 9 pm on weekends
*Concentrix Convergys welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Company Overview: Convergys is now part of Concentrix. In a world full of average, we stand out. We believe experience is everything. Period. To achieve outstanding results, we’re disrupting the market by being absolutely obsessed with making our clients’ businesses better. We bring together the brightest and most creative minds in business, cutting-edge technology solutions, proven design thinking expertise and exceptional customer experience centers. Our clients notice the difference too… in increased customer loyalty, improved business performance and differentiation in their markets. As a diverse, global organization, we have unconventionally fresh ideas and deliver extraordinary customer experiences for more than 450 of the world’s best brands. Concentrix. A passionate company powered by passionate people.
New Job: New Possibilities. Apply today to start your career with Convergys!
Check us out on Facebook!https://www.facebook.com/ConvergysCanada
#OneTeam #OneCompany #OneConcentrix