Did you know that a global leader in IT/BPO operates right here, in Riverview, New Brunswick? It’s true! Tech Mahindra employs over 121,000 people in over 90 different countries! We have an amazing global culture that has chosen to put the wellness of our employees first!
On the heels of celebrating our first year of operation in New Brunswick, we are continuing to grow which means lots of opportunity for you to build a real career with our dynamic, enthusiastic and fun team. We are currently hiring Customer Service Associates to work with some of the global brands we support. These are openings specifically targeted at individuals who want to deliver exceptional service, get noticed by our leadership team and move upward within the organization. Specifically, we are seeking teammates who can;
- Deliver world-class aid to our fantastic partners
- Build relationships and become trusted advisors
- Focus on problem solving
- Find creative and thoughtful ways to continue to make Tech Mahindra a world leader
If you are an exceptional communicator, care about the details, know how to multi-task and love to learn, we want you! Come join a growing team who are building an amazing culture! We provide competitive wages, free parking and great medical, dental and vision benefits the day you are hired. Like we said, we put your wellness first!
Tech Mahindra is proud to share with the region that we have won a new client, which makes us at 2 clients in the center, so we are again in growth mode. We presently have openings for classes starting July 15 and July 22, 2019. These are full time career positions for people who enjoy helping clients with their requests. You are also flexible with your schedule since our hours of operations are 9am to 12am (midnight) Monday to Friday and 9am to 10pm Saturday and Sunday.
Our client is a Giant Retail chain and our Associates will answer questions related to their products, which are home goods, clothing, electronics, exclusive designer collections and more.
The Contact Center Associate support the consumers by taking in-bound calls. They answer customer inquiries about ordering products and questions on returns process and policies.
We are looking for English only agents to fulfill those classes. These positions are Full time career so 40 hours per week at a pay rate of $14.42/hour and benefits starts from your first day.
Take Inbound Calls
- Answer incoming calls from customers who need assistance placing orders or are seeking information about the product.
- Utilize appropriate sales techniques to build good customer relationships and enhance the buying experience for the customer.
- Set appropriate expectations for the customer and exceed customer commitments.
- Follow-up on issues for customers until resolution is reached.
- Record details of contacts received in various systems.
- Provide accurate information to customers regarding the billing, shipping and handling of their order.
- Communicate policies and procedures to the customer in a positive manner.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Skills and Experience:
- Proficient use of English, articulate and professional
- Clear verbal and written communication skills in English
- Demonstrated exceptional service and issue resolution skills
- Possess logical thinking skills
- Ability to identify problems and problem solve
- Possess strong computer skills and typing proficiency
- Ability to use various information sources to answer questions, identify problems and appropriately resolve guest issues
- Ability to interact with guests with an appropriate branded, friendly, empathetic and professional style
What we offer:
- Great Medical, Dental and Vision benefits where Tech Mahindra pays the Premiums at 100% and they start from first day of employment.
- Opportunity to work in a professional environment
- Gain new experience which will help develop your career in the industry
- Great opportunity for growth since we strongly believe in promoting from within
- Many perks with many companies
- Complimentary coffee/tea and hot chocolate
- Free Parking
Tech Mahindra Limited is an Indian multinational provider of information technology (IT), networking technology solutions and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) to various industry verticals and horizontals. Anand Mahindra is the Chairman of Tech Mahindra, which is headquartered at Pune and has its registered office in Mumbai.
Part of the Mahindra Group, Tech Mahindra is a US$4.7 billion company with over 112,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. Tech Mahindra was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012,Tech Mahindra, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with Mahindra Satyam.
Tech Mahindra is part of the large company Mahindra Group which is an Indian multinational conglomerate holding company headquartered at Mahindra Towers in Mumbai, with operations in over 100 countries around the globe. The group has a presence in Aerospace, Agribusiness, Aftermarket, Automotive, Components, Construction Equipment, Defence, Energy, Farm Equipment, Finance and Insurance, Industrial Equipment, Information Technology, Leisure and Hospitality, Logistics, Real Estate, Retail, and Two Wheelers. It is considered to be one of the most reputable Indian industrial houses with market leadership in utility vehicles as well as tractors in India.