Position hours are full time, Monday to Friday 12:30pm-9:30pm- we make some part time exceptions for university students looking to start before the summer semester begins.
We are more than a company; we are a family of international fund-raising agencies consisting of friendly and diverse individuals who together, make a huge impact on the causes we represent. Our fundraisers are given the opportunity to make a real difference in the world by raising awareness for our clients and their programs and coordinating long-term donor support for them. Fundraising with us often serves as a first step to a long and successful career in the industry!
Key Responsibilities & Job Requirements:
- Act as a representative for our clients and provide quality customer service
- Willingness to work independently and within a team
- Trustworthy, honest and dependable individual
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high energy environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Polite and friendly demeanor
- No experience required
- Must be 18 years+
What you can expect:
- Guaranteed hourly wage, with no commissions
- Qualify for medical, dental, & vision benefits (after 6 months)
- Receive hands on paid training
- Experience travel opportunities
- Weekly Pay
- Enjoy an ethnically diverse, positive work atmosphere
- Work alongside a great staff of other like-minded philanthropic ambassadors
- Receive continual training from experienced senior mentors in the business
- Have incredible room for advancement in the industry (we only promote from within)
Candidates must be legally allowed to work in Canada
So what are you waiting for? Send your resume email@example.com (attn: Meagan) or reply to the ad.