Prairie Roadshows is currently looking for an entry level individual with a customer service background to fill a Customer Service - Entry Level position in Winnipeg. For this position, we have found that candidates who have worked in retail, restaurant, hospitality or customer service industries excel as they have the people skills to provide the “personal touch" that our company is known for. We specialize in areas of customer renewal, customer retention and customer acquisition.
We are a leader in the marketing industry and specialize in tailoring customer service to the character of the client and company culture. Representing some of the largest companies in North America, it is a priority for us to provide the best customer service with high professionalism and to maintain and build quality relationships. This Customer Service - Entry Level position is full-time and involves in-person interaction with customers.
We pride ourselves on our competitive, but extremely friendly and family-oriented work environment. Our culture promotes constant personal and professional growth, based on principles of respect, trust and challenge. We are now striving to train the most capable and skilled individuals to help acquire new clients, grow into new markets and develop new campaigns. We provide full training and career advancement in this globally expanding industry.
Tasks of the Customer Service - Entry Level Position:
- Approach customers and understand how needs can be met by products and services offered
- Manage service events taking place in tent setup outside major retailers in Winnipeg.
- Provide exceptional customer service and consultation advice
- Facilitate administrative tasks and customer scheduling
- Additional customer support related tasks as required
Due to recent expansion, we are willing to train a highly motivated individual for management, customer service and lead generation opportunities, but they must be willing to train in an entry level position. This Customer Service - Entry Level opening is ideal for college graduates or professionals with customer service experience looking for a career change because this is an entry level position in a brand new industry.
Benefits of the Customer Service - Entry Level Position:
- Comprehensive Paid Training by a National Manager
- National and International Travel for Company Events
- Opportunity For Community and Charity Involvement
- Flexible Scheduling
- Numerous Advancement Opportunities
Requirements of the Customer Service - Entry Level Position
- Experience in customer service and associated fields
- Ability to adapt to a variety of people
- Winning attitude and dedication to ensuring customer satisfaction
- Positive attitude and ability to work well within a team environment
- Background in Retail or Restaurant
- Leadership skills
- Local to the office area