Hood Packaging Corporation’s Calgary Plastic plant has an immediate requirement for a Customer Service Manager.
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for the efficient operation of the Customer Service Department in order to enhance customer satisfaction, loyalty, and retention. This is accomplished by managing customer expectations to the established plant capabilities. Controls activities of the customer service group such that efficient service support is maintained.
· Provide leadership, direction and overall support to the Customer Service Representatives (CSRs).
· Act as liaison between customers, technical services, and production personnel to help facilitate continuous improvement when needed.
· Manage the entry and maintenance of all sales orders for the plant as well as the related shipping documents.
· Ensure order entry accuracy by all CSRs.
· Act as liaison between the Sales Department and Production personnel.
· Process and track customer complaints and credits.
- Prepare and distribute the weekly shipping schedule. Prepare and distribute sales forecast reports as required
- Travel to various customer locations as needed in order to enhance customer satisfaction.
· Actively handle customers with at least one major account.
· Some Post Secondary education required preferably in business management field.
· Five to seven years of management experience in a manufacturing or customer service environment.
· Well-developed interpersonal skills; ability to motivate and coach.
· Strong leadership skills.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Basic understanding of business fundamentals and cost accounting principles.
· Sound decision making and judgment.