- Monitor and oversee client lifecycle to ensure an enjoyable experience every step of the way.
- Making sure the client experience is being held to the highest of standards while increasing customer satisfaction and engagement.
- Deliver quality customer service and recommend operational improvements when needed.
- Coach, train, and mentor a team of customer service and account representatives.
- Attend trade shows and conferences as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- 3+ years managing client relationships in a similar capacity.
- 5+ years customer service experience.
- Leadership experience with the ability to mentor a team.
- written and verbal communication skills.