This position requires that you live in Montreal or the greater Montreal area. We’re hiring and looking to connect with you to help us deliver exceptional customer service experiences as a Customer Service Representative. This role requires 1 year of call center experience.
Join the award-winning TTEC Canada team. We've been certified as a Great Place to Work® after a thorough, independent analysis conducted by Great Place to Work Institute® Canada. This certification is based on direct feedback from employees, provided as part of an extensive and anonymous survey about their workplace experience.
For your safety and the safety of our employees
- We are conducting our entire recruitment process virtually.
- Working will be remote (from your home) - you MUST have reliable high speed internet and Windows-based PC.
- When we are able, you and your teammates will return to our centrally-located office at 1000 rue Saint-Antoine Ouest, Montréal to continue with your TTEC career.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
As a TTEC Customer Experience Champion, you'll enjoy
- Base salary range $17.00 per hour, plus performance based benefits
- Permanent – Full Time position
- Health and dental benefits after 90 days
- Paid training
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
On a typical day
You'll use your interpersonal and technical skills to deliver amazing customer service in a contact center environment that enables you to experience all the rewards a large, respected organization has to offer!
- Accept inbound calls from customers
- Provide stellar customer service
- Gather information from the customer to make appropriate recommendations for new products and services
- Effectively resolve issues or concerns
Why you? What you bring
We are looking to develop the Montreal team with exceptional people who meet the requirements mentioned below.
- 1 year call center experience required
- 1 year of college or university completed
- Demonstrate strong aptitude and knowledge of personal computer hardware/software
- Possesses fundamental understanding of internet connectivity (e.g., TCP/IP networking terminology, web [HTTP] and email [POP/SMTP] protocols)
- Exceptional communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- Available Full Time without schedule restrictions
- Must be interested in sales - upselling or cross-selling
- Customer retention or loyalty campaign experience preferred
- Eligibility to work in Canada
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don’t take our word for it — check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.
For more information about TTEC, visit TTECjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.