About this Job Opportunity:
We are one of the Biggest North American Face-to-Face Acquisition companies who work with a list of distinguished non-profit clients such as World Vision and The Canadian Red Cross just to name few. We help them finance projects by participating in community based fundraising campaigns.
This job is perfect for anyone who wants to make a difference in the world and potentially have a career doing it! We believe anybody has the potential to become an entrepreneur. We encourage and enable people to fulfill both short and long term ambitions while providing support from the ground up.
- Guaranteed pay plus incentives
- Amazing family environment
- WEEKLY PAY - Make $500 to $800 a WEEK!
- Driver? Added incentives available
- Rapid Advancement - Our Team Leaders, Managers, and Owners all started as Donor Acquisition Representatives. With most Representatives becoming Leaders within their 2nd month in the business
- Work week is Monday to Friday – YES, THAT MEANS WEEKENDS OFF!
- Experience in sales and customer service is valued but is not required – we provide 2 weeks of hands on training
- Fun and competitive culture with team events such as team nights, sports games, team building activities & holiday parties
- Extended health care benefits (after 6 months of employment)
Expected Daily & Weekly Tasks:
- Participate in daily training and goal planning sessions with the management team
- Develop strategies to encourage new or increased engagement
- Receive weekly feedback and coaching sessions from management
- Interacting with up to 80 potential customers a day - One-on-one engagement is a very personalized and cost-effective way to receive customer support
- You will be responsible for engaging with members of the public, raising awareness and welcoming on new team members for the NGO’s we represent
- You will be participating in local community campaigns in residential communities, through commercial means or occasionally participate in some of our live sporting events or spring/summer festivals to seek out new support and advertise our client’s mission.
- Opportunities to travel to different cities, states and provinces to gain more potential customers during some of our larger community campaigns.
- Learn to apply our system and achieve personal and company goals on a consistent basis
Candidates will be considered with a background in or as: sales, outdoor sales representative, fundraising, canvassing, promotions, administration, humanitarian, international development, charity, volunteering, hospitality, event staff, retail, campaign managers, brand ambassadors, marketing, public relations, customer service, entrepreneurship, door to door sales, coach, retail sales associate
DON'T WAIT, APPLY TODAY!!!