About us: We are more than a company: we are a family of international fundraising agencies consisting of friendly and diverse individuals who together make a huge impact on the causes we represent. Our Fundraisers are given the opportunity to make a real difference in the world by raising awareness for our clients and their programs by coordinating long-term donor support for them. Our hard working Fundraisers are the number one way Canadians are getting involved with our clients! Fundraising with us often serves as a first step to a long and successful career in the industry!
Benefits of working with us:
- Boost your communication and interpersonal skills
- Have the opportunity to become your own boss
- Weekly Pay - Make up to $800 a week
- Monday to Friday work week
- Opportunity to travel across North America
- Benefits after 6 months of employment – 80% to 100% coverage
- Amazing coworkers and work environment
- And most importantly the great feeling of knowing the difference YOU are making every day
Your daily tasks:
- Provide daily and weekly goals
- You will be training in the office at the beginning of the day and head to the field to represent our clients for the second half of the day
- You will travel to different communities around the province/country and speak on behalf of our clients and get residents involved in our monthly sponsorship programs.
- You will be speaking with up to 80 people a day
If you are selected to come back for an interview and the interview is successful you will be called in to perform a day of observation with one of our top trainers in the business. If you like what you see and enjoy the work we do, there will be a final interview with the manager/owner.
Good luck to all who apply!