This position reports to the Manager Customer Service.
Main challenges :
- Offer personalized and efficient service
- Take charge of clients by identifying and anticipating their needs and steering them toward electronic solutions (ABM or Internet) or the right advisor
- Propose and inform clients about specific Bank products and services
- Perform operational activities
- Answer phone calls and client requests
- Complete the scheduled training activities in order to acquire the knowledge required for the position
Learn and comply with established policies, standards and procedures
High school diploma and two years' relevant experience or College diploma
- Sales and customer service experience
- Knowledge of banking products and services, an asset
- Flexibility to work schedules, an asset
- Flexibility to cover several branches, an asset
- Bilingualism (spoken and written) - English and French
We strive to be an inclusive organization where all employees are valued. National Bank stands out for its many initiatives to promote inclusion, making it a Canada-wide leader in diversity.
See how we do it: https://jobs.nbc.ca/diversity
Please note that work schedule may vary according to operational needs.