Porter Warehousing & Distribution is currently looking to add a highly motivated Customer Account Representative to its existing team of professionals.
Join us where you will become the resident expert on your group of customer accounts, understanding their needs, answering their questions, entering their orders into our warehouse management system and processing them for the warehouse to pick and ship the product.
This individual should have a broad range of customer focused skills and interests, and be able to display a keen attention to detail. Demonstrated ability to work as a team player is crucial. Candidate must be able to manage multiple priorities. Having some general knowledge of the warehousing industry is a strong asset.
- Knowledge of MS Excel and Outlook
- Previous alpha-numeric data entry experience
- Understanding of EDI (electronic data interchange)
- Understanding of WMS/ERP systems
Work experience desired includes:
- 2-5 years of experience in an office setting, working within a team.
- Knowledge of warehouse documents such as bills of lading and warehouse receipts.
- Strong attention to detail and prioritization skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, with good problem solving approach.
- Data Entry Skills,
- Customer Service, strong verbal and written communication
- Customer Focus,
- Analyzing Information,
- Problem Solving,
- Process Improvement
- Energetic and dependable
- Deadline-Oriented/proficient time management
- Certification in Business Administration is an asset
West Edmonton office location
Monday to Friday daytime office hours
This position offers competitive market wages, comprehensive benefits and a company contributing pension plan. Please send applications by email. Only candidates selected for the interview process will be contacted.