In this role you will be working in a fast paced environment, providing excellent customer service, and completing other clerical tasks as required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer in-bound and make out-bound calls
- Dispatch oxygen deliveries as required
- Process data, records, or forms as required
- Assist customers and resolve any issues
- Create and maintain a friendly environment for clients and customers
- Perform other tasks as required
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- 1 + year previous customer service experience
- Excellent computer and data entry skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Time management and attention to details are essential
In becoming a Manpower associate, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow in industry leading companies. You will also gain access to Manpower’s comprehensive benefits package including:
• Competitive pay
• Medical and dental benefits
• Life insurance
• Weekly pay by direct deposit
• Access to Manpower online university
Please email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 780-420-0110 .
If this position may not be the correct fit for you, please do not hesitate to send your email to email@example.com and let one of our Talents Management Consultants connect with you about our other opportunities. Alternatively, you can log into www.manpowerab.com to see our current job listings.
Follow us on Facebook (manpoweralberta), Instagram (Manpower.AB), twitter (ManpowerAB) & LinkedIn (ManpowerAB).